Where's everyone gone, lol!

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Crash

Post by Crash »

I'm still here. I'm just too stupid to think of something to say. I personally think people are working away - not sure what at though.
Dream big and bold and daring.
NC

Post by NC »

Well I could show you my Daleks click the picture.but then I would probably get kicked off because its not related to Terrahawks ;)I should have something to show in a short while, but things are a foot, or is that in hand Nige
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Is the red Dalek genuine?
Adam

Post by Adam »

Some good Daleks there, do you have anymore?I haven't got any pictures but I'm going to start taking pictures of my Product Enterprise stuff (I've got nothing else to do )
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

The red daleks were in that 60s motion picture of Dr Who, weren't they? They got a bit carried away with the whole colour concept, if I remember rightly...Oh, and I have mainly been battling alien invasions in UFO Afermath and Halo on the PC. So sort of vaguely on topic. Urm...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
NC

Post by NC »

Quote (Rachel @ 10 Nov. 2003,21:23)Is the red Dalek genuine?Genuine as in was it ever in Doctor who or Genuine in is it a model?I'm not sure it was ever in a tv series but Product enterprises makes a red command dalek in the TV style but I can't actually remember my mind gets mixed up with the films.And its basically the same model as the grey and black daleks in the pictures which were all done on a PC same way as my Terrahawks stuff... Now if only Tiger was a Dalek edit: opps Adam if you go to www.100tinsoldiers.com in the gallery you can see more Nigel
Adam

Post by Adam »

The Red Dalek was in the 2 Dalek films in the 60s(but unlike NCs picture it had larger ears, a larger base and a claw instead of a plunger) it was also in the TV21 comics and whenever a dalek toy is released a red one is there. But the Red Dalek was never in any Dalek stories in Doctor Who there were silver, black, dark blue, gold, grey and white.