HUDSON bay

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
NC

HUDSON bay

Post by NC »

HUDSON bay sounds like some silly American teen drama ;)anyway just wondering if anyone can remember seeing Hudson in the bay of the Battlehawk?I'm pretty sure I have but I'm not 100% sure, it might be in a comic rather than the TV series.Anyone?CheersNigel
Crash

HUDSON bay

Post by Crash »

Well I saw it drive down a ramp which extended down from the underside of Battlehawk's neck. I seem to remember - that was the episode where the cubes piled up in columns around the Rolls and trapped it in a forcefield.So I dunno if that answers your question as to what the garage looked like inside Battlehawk but you're certainly right that it existed.
Dream big and bold and daring.
AndyThomas

HUDSON bay

Post by AndyThomas »

Yes, it was one of the episodes in the first box set, wasn't it? Can't remember seeing where he ended up though.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
NC

HUDSON bay

Post by NC »

I shall watch them all again with a little bit more care, I remember the one with the cubes and Hudson driving down the ramp but, somewhere, in the back of my mind I'm sure I've seen the garage on board Battlehawk.Nigel
Crash

HUDSON bay

Post by Crash »

"it was one of the episodes in the first box set" dunnno - last saw it when I was 7 I think. Anyway I saw a massive box of DVDs advertised - I think it was the whole, entire series with loads of extras - so I might save up for that.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Kinggodzillak

HUDSON bay

Post by Kinggodzillak »

You're thinking Expect the Unexpected Part 2 there, his first appearance...I seem to recall him leaving or boarding (or both) Battlehawk in Unseen Menace too.