New Boxset?

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Rachel

New Boxset?

Post by Rachel »

It seems a shame to lose the chance to see the additional material, forever. We will probably be able to find the "extras" disc individually on Ebay, or somewhere, one day. I know that's not what Revelation would like to hear, but I did promptly buy the 3 series, when they came out. As has been suggested, they ought to release the 10th disc separately, either in DVD or video format.
Kinggodzillak

New Boxset?

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Would you consider emailing them and moaning aboot it?
Rachel

New Boxset?

Post by Rachel »

That sounds a good idea. Their e-mail address is probably on the DVD cases, amongst the details on the back? I haven't previously made a point of checking.
Rachel

New Boxset?

Post by Rachel »

I have been told that DVDs can eventually biodegrade; does this happen if they're played a lot? If so, I have a feeling I should buy the complete box-set, if I come across it, then I will have a spare, just in case my current DVDs ever biodegrade.
AndyThomas

New Boxset?

Post by AndyThomas »

I've heard that CD-ROMs supposedly give up the ghost, but I think it's something of an urban myth. That said, if you left them in direct sunlight or something for long periods you might get some sort of chemical reaction. Anyone know anything for sure?
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator