New Japanese Thunderbirds Blu-Ray

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Bladez636

New Japanese Thunderbirds Blu-Ray

Post by Bladez636 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF8KqQ2h ... 2vNGaAYI'm seeing these links-they seem to be the same remastered on the UK Blu-Ray-but with one important difference that I'm sure many who have bickered about the cropping will love-it seems to be the same transfer in its original 4:3 aspect ratio.Perhaps a new version will come along for the UK and/or US for blu-ray. I myself don't mind the cropping because the show looking like it could have been filmed in the past decade makes up for it, but I would definitely take the original aspect ratio over that.Again, having downloaded all the Blu-Ray eps on my School Mac over the span of 5 days on a torrent and 65GB-perhaps I'm a little irritated-but having a proper version will be better for my custom DVD's I'll be doing of them (mainly so I can right "The Cham Cham"'s pitch which bugs the hell out of me-how much money are you willing to bet they don't fix that on this release either?)No one's been posting here often, so that's a good reason I posted here