compleated Brian May and Friends video

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

For a long time people have been trying to find the compleated video of Brian May's SFPI gladly give you the whole thinghttp://youtube.com/watch?v=Pjijteu0gcQ&search=star%20fleetBTW I found the rest of the clips thier too
Look an Alien cruiser!!
kinkladze

Post by kinkladze »

Nice one!!! Does anyone know how to download this or get a copy to kee p on my computer???Cheers!!!
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Beyond me - they seem to use a Flash-based video streaming technique to deliver the video content, so it might be difficult although like everything else I'm sure there's a way round it...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Great find! Thanks, Zordon. You can download the file using this page and then use VLC to play (and convert, if interested) it.(In theory, at least. I haven't tried it yet.)update: I just discovered that there is a bug in the current version of VLC that may halt playback of FLV files. There are other FLV players available, though, if you look around.
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Well, I've gone and converted the video to a format that should be much more widely accessible: MPEG-4. This should play in third-party apps like VLC as well as the mainstream ones like QuickTime Player and Real Player. It should also play in Windows Media Player, but you may need to download an additional component for MPEG-4 support.The video got a little grainier in the re-compression, but I mixed it with a higher quality version of Brian May's song to provide a far superior audio track.Brian May - Starfleet Music Video.mp4Cheers!
GenoGear

Post by GenoGear »

This made my day so much better
kinkladze

Post by kinkladze »

Nice one - will try that and hop it works!!! I am just converting all episodes to play on my psp so fingers crossed that that works for me!!!!!!