Episode Transcripts

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Joe Meredith

Episode Transcripts

Post by Joe Meredith »

Hi All,Has anyone by chance ever transcribed the SF episodes? I am going to have a go myself, but just wondered if anyone else has attempted the same thing? Still working on that prequel story, and though having the scripts to hand would help with it.Joe
Crash

Episode Transcripts

Post by Crash »

Wow that sounds incredible! I don't think anyone's ever tried anything like it. All that's available is DVD transfers of 25 year old VHS tapes which are really quite ropey.I'm working on ripping some of those DVDs into .avi XVids and turning my box into a makeshift fileserver to host em on.But your idea sounds amazing, far better in the long-run. Seeing the show how is was meant to be shown in full-quality would be astounding.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Joe Meredith

Episode Transcripts

Post by Joe Meredith »

I think perhaps I might have been a bit unclear as to what I meant, Crash.I was wondering if anyone had attempted to write down the scripts of the show - something I was thinking of doing. Well, I have started on it, and have about 5 mins of episode one done so far!!Apologies for not being too clearJoe
felice

Episode Transcripts

Post by felice »

This was my attempt at the first episode - it's based on the edited compilation tape, though, so there'll be a bit missing.http://starfleet.randomstatic.net/episode1.html
felice

Episode Transcripts

Post by felice »

It would be great to combine the english soundtrack with the japanese DVD video (and make a subtitled japanese soundtrack option, preferably with a more accurate translation of the japanese instead of a transcription of the english version), but the DVD is way to overpriced for me to acquire a copy.