Remastering--Grain Removal

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Crash

Post by Crash »

Aah, I take it this an iPhone that you have.We only deal with Macs at our department at work. I think working with that firm must be penance for something I did or didn't do in a former life.2 years though, I could run someone down and do a shorter stretch than that.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

iPhone and iPad. I don't mind Some Apple products, it's largely Macs that I don't have much time for. The iPad's one of the best gadgets I've ever had, and I fancied a change from an Android phone for a while.And to bring it back on topic, that second imagine looks very nice on either!
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

The closest thing I get when it comes to loss is on Barry Hercules' sponge hair, and that's only some slight smearing in some cases - I'm not so obsessive that it makes a difference to me because all in all it's barely something to bat an eye at.
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

Finally got it!
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

Awesome close-up! Really like this.
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

I have just finished de-graining Episode 1. Keep in mind, there's still a fine layer of grain on it, but my intention was to primarily reduce the grain to the point it's not overwhelmingly noticable.
Crash

Post by Crash »

This is looking good.I was watching the UK DVDs the other night with Dominique and the quality was really embarrassing when upscaled to 40".You could barely see any detail of any of the ships when they were in-action.
Dream big and bold and daring.