hi new to forum

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
welshdemon

hi new to forum

Post by welshdemon »

Hey people my name is Ian and I am 32 and i loved star fleet and was so happy to see this site for star fleet i hope you guys are still using it cos i would love to talk to you guys mor eabout star fleet.
Bradster

hi new to forum

Post by Bradster »

Welcome, welshdemon! It's always nice to see new (or should I say old?) Star Fleet fans show up here and reminisce about the show. These forums have a tendency to go quiet for stretches when there's little activity in the world of Star Fleet, but some of us regulars are still constantly checking in to see how things are going, as can be seen by the recent flurry of posts when Andy announced the new DVD release of the UK episodes.Hope to see you around more in the future!Cheers,Brad
AndyThomas

hi new to forum

Post by AndyThomas »

Hello Welshdemon, welcome to the forum. As Brad says, it comes and it goes, but there are definitely a fair few of us around and post the UK re-release a few more will almost certainly put in an appearance!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Crash

hi new to forum

Post by Crash »

Plenty of folks are around who remember Star Fleet - we'll probably get an influx once the DVDs come out.Only person my age who remembers it that I can find. I'm gonna annoy some people by making them watch it all when I get my copy.
Dream big and bold and daring.