Line drawings of Imperial Cruiser

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Here are a few of the rear. Unfortunately, it's always dark back there and details are really hard to find.X-Bomber engine block: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
dukedexter

Post by dukedexter »

(Bradster @ Dec. 27 2008,23:53)QUOTEHere are a few of the rear. Unfortunately, it's always dark back there and details are really hard to find.X-Bomber engine blockCheers Bradster, they'll be really helpful. I'm accumulating a nice folder full of ref photos now - I suppose I should get the new DVD and get grabbing some more pictures!
Mark42

Post by Mark42 »

I'm planning on building a model of the X-Bomber, probably around the 30-inch size, so thanks for the plans they've been a useful starting point. However its fair to say that not only do the two outlines not match up but there are very big errors there too. I'm disgarding the front plan altogether, as the angles just don't look right at all, and working with the side one only, cutting bits out and altering the shapes and proportions. The bit that looked very wrong was the circular 'bridge cabin area thingy' at the front, far too small and too far forward. Also I've dropped the forward section and shortened the up-angle area.Generally speaking it shouldn't be too hard to sort out the front, it's the backend I'm worried about. Any more pictures of the rear section, such as looking directly back at it would be apprieciated.