who voiced the character Capatain Halley

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
jack18

Post by jack18 »

does anyone know who the actor was who voiced the character of Captain HalleyAndrew
Darthdc

Post by Darthdc »

I don't know. You can tell that most of the main character actors did do minor characters on the side but were not credited for it. Strange in this case, being as Captain Halley is a major character.
May the Force be with you!
Darthdc

Post by Darthdc »

Come to think of it, who voiced several other characters?Appears one actor played both Caliban and Professor Hagen, but who?
Darthdc

Post by Darthdc »

Now I've watched it again, I think Halley is voiced by Garrick Hagon, not sure but it sounds like him
Joe Meredith

Post by Joe Meredith »

I am inclined to agree with you that its Garrick Hagon - somehow its in the way both characters say 'Shiro' in my opinion...I wonder if a few of the cast chipped in to do Termoid voices? And what about the IM's subordinates in the last few episodes, wonder who they were voiced by?
Darthdc

Post by Darthdc »

the one behind PPA did a few termoids I think. Firstly determine the (southern) english or US accent, and then guess the actor. I'm sure Caliban and Prof Hagen are done by the same actor.What I mean by "southern" english is what everyone stereotypes as UK english, with long "a"s and dropped h's. I prefer pronouncing most words as spelt.
Shane

Post by Shane »

Caliban was voiced by an actor called Al Mathews who is probably best remembered from his role as Sgt Apone in Aliens.He may well have voiced Professor Hagen too, using a slightly more refined voice perfomance.The guy who voiced PPA and a fair few termoids (His name escapes me at the moment) was the voice behind many adverts and pifs during the 70s and 80s.I also agree that Garrick almost certainly voiced Captain Halley.

I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!