Star Fleet intro - Remastered

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LNDcBx62hIBecause I thought it'd be interesting to try. Unfortunately, there are pieces still off the original since these certain pieces arent there in the French version/are blocked by titles in the Japanese version
Crash

Post by Crash »

Wow, that sounds a good bit more authoritative, doesn't it? Well done!I've got a few things relating to Star Fleet on the boil here but nothing new at a finished stage yet.I'm doing a lot of work behind the scenes on the site, the game, quite a few drawings and a story that takes place after the events of the game.It's really good to hear from you.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

if you want a better star logo shoot out shot sak me i'll make you one up in after effects
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

Post by Crash »

Whoa! You did a good job, Z.Why don't you animate that really cool chrome logo that you guys did for the Star Fleet Project.That thing was always awesome.I wonder if someone could photoshop me a badass, gleaming logo for the game.I quite like the one I've got. It looks quite smooth but ... I'm not great with Adobe's stuff. I got my GDL exams so, I think I can reward myself with some time to work on X-Bomber, frankly.It's going OK - just staggering through the last mile, lol.
felice

Post by felice »

I could have a go at a shiny 3D logo if you like - no obligation to use it if it turns out badly 8)
Crash

Post by Crash »

Haha, that would be very sweet! How are you getting on, Felice?By all means - give it a quick spin, see where you get to.
felice

Post by felice »

Ok, how's this? A couple of sample renders; could do with transparent background, from different angles, mess around with the lighting, etc. I'm getting on pretty well at the moment. Not as productive as I should be, but life in general is quite pleasant.
Mach1na

Post by Mach1na »

Nice work Felice. Very impressed.
Even in Death, I still Serve
Crash

Post by Crash »

Wow! I really like it! Yeah, that's really good.Could I have one with a transparent background?Can I ask what software you managed it with by the way?I might make the font wider and not as tall and stretch the horizontal bits on the ends of the X to make it a bit more streamlined.That's given me a really great feeling. Thank you very much!Woulda seen this sooner but ... wasn't quite 100% this morning.