Help shape the Star Fleet DVD

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Crash

Post by Crash »

EDIT: Sorry - According to the magazines it's still the 9th.I heard somewhere it'd been delayed until the 15th.

Dream big and bold and daring.
jack18

Post by jack18 »

ah now that's good having the look in star fleet strips in colour and you had 2 copies of the boxset. Andrew
jack18

Post by jack18 »

according to hmv and amazon it's still the 9th feb CrashAndrew
Crash

Post by Crash »

Yeah that seems right. It was someone else on here that was claiming the release had been put back again. That was why I popped an 'edit'.I'll have to order online when it's released. We'll not get it up in St-Andrews. All the shops there are useless.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Darthdc

Post by Darthdc »

9th Feb for those who wish to fork out more and buy it off the high street or a few days later for those who pre-ordered off the web (allowing for delivery)
May the Force be with you!
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

I just got a message that my Amazon.co.uk order was delayed by another week. Feb 17th is the earliest ship date now from Amazon. QUOTEUnfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:  "Star Fleet - Series 1 - Complete" [DVD]   Estimated arrival date: 17/02/09 - 24/02/09

Happosai

Post by Happosai »

I finally got around to pre-ordering this yesterday, from Play.com...they're really teasing us with the release date!Andy: I want to ask Fabulous Films whether I can show the first two episodes at my monthly Japanese film and music night, and whether they have any promotional literature that I can give out. I contacted them a few months ago, before the the release date was first delayed, at info@fabulousfilms.co.uk, but never received a response. Any recommendations of who I should contact about this?[Happosai]

jack18

Post by jack18 »

i know this is going to be a silly question but on the dvds will there be an option where you can watch the episodes in dolby digitial 5.1 or in 2.0 stereo.Andrew
djdust

Post by djdust »

(jack18 @ Feb. 04 2009,15:08)QUOTEi know this is going to be a silly question but on the dvds will there be an option where you can watch the episodes in dolby digitial 5.1 or  in 2.0 stereo.Highly unlikely there'll be a 5.1 version!!!I just got an email from HMV just now to say it's on its way!!
F-Zero-One - the Star Fleet / X Bomber site.....http://www.starfleetxbomber.com
Darthdc

Post by Darthdc »

I haven't received a email like that yet. I'll go check the website.
May the Force be with you!