Help shape the Star Fleet DVD

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

(djdust @ Feb. 04 2009,16:30)QUOTE
(jack18 @ Feb. 04 2009,15:08)QUOTEi know this is going to be a silly question but on the dvds will there be an option where you can watch the episodes in dolby digitial 5.1 or  in 2.0 stereo.Highly unlikely there'll be a 5.1 version!!!I just got an email from HMV just now to say it's on its way!!My box says stereo sound, but if you did all channels stereo on your setup it would probably have a similar effect. I'm not even sure if Dolby 5.1 was around when it was filmed!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Happosai

Post by Happosai »

(djdust @ Feb. 04 2009,16:30)QUOTEI just got an email from HMV just now to say it's on its way!!I've got one from Play too! [Happosai]
jack18

Post by jack18 »

ok who has bought Star Fleet the complete series will be getting mine Friday
Mr Bilston

Post by Mr Bilston »

i've not dived in just yet. i really want to but a part of me thinks it will come down in price so i can save a bit. i've waited years and years so another few months isn't going to kill me.on a side note i wonder if, when the dvd hits the shops, the amount of members here will shoot up? i can also imagine there's a load of 80's kids out there that have forgotten this classic and will be browsing in hmv or whatever and think "wow i remember that" and purchase it on the spot.
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

^^ They'll be lucky. My HMV didn't have any on the shelves. They only had a few and all those went to people who'd pre-ordered. Should have done that myself, but when they released The Mysterious Cities of Gold they had a load on the shelves, hence I didn't think I needed to.Anyhow, can't wait, not even if it comes down in price. Ordered online with special delivery. Hopefully, it'll be here tomorrow.
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

well that was yesterday, no sign of it yet.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

Mine's been shipped, but it's today's date. It's on special delivery so whether that means it'll turn up today or tomorrow who knows. All's I know, I'll be phoning home every hour to see if it's arrived!
Abdul

Post by Abdul »

Mine arrived today from Amazon ! ! ! !Yee-haa ! ! ! !
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

^^ Git! lol
Shane

Post by Shane »

QUOTE i've not dived in just yet. i really want to but a part of me thinks it will come down in price so i can save a bit. i've waited years and years so another few months isn't going to kill me. I kind of agree with you, I've watched all the versions to death over the years for projects and www.bigdaix.co.ukso I can possibly wait a little longer.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!