Soundtrack CD News

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Dr. Ben

Soundtrack CD News

Post by Dr. Ben »

I just got my copy today and I'm blown away. I can't believe something this great exists!
Zordon

Soundtrack CD News

Post by Zordon »

K_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL?hash=item3a55fb1d7d" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Fl....5fb1d7di just found this on Ebay. is anyone here in charge of these auctions. I just want to clarify before buying so i don't end up getting stiffed again on ebay by some dumbass
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Son Of Chronos

Soundtrack CD News

Post by Son Of Chronos »

Well it looks real enough, the guy is called F zero 1 so he must be some fan trying to make a quick buck as he is charging abit more than the offical guys.I wouldnt buy off someone that has zero feedback though, but thats just me.
Zordon

Soundtrack CD News

Post by Zordon »

yeah I've ordered from Gerry now. as he seems to have some great feedback.sent him about 3 e-mails to his relevant addresses.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
AndyThomas

Soundtrack CD News

Post by AndyThomas »

I've finally had chance to listen to the tracks and I did grin like an idiot the first time it came out of the car stereo. I need to grab a couple of snippets which I've asked permission to do to put on the site, just not quite sure what - closing theme maybe, I can only use 30 seconds of a couple of tracks...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Crash

Soundtrack CD News

Post by Crash »

Dai-X transformation! ... although that's 48 seconds or something.
Dream big and bold and daring.
AndyThomas

Soundtrack CD News

Post by AndyThomas »

Ok, clips are up folks if you haven't yet committed and are interested to hear the quality:http://www.sfxb.co.uk/aboutshow/starfleet6.html
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
FZeroOne

Soundtrack CD News

Post by FZeroOne »

(Son Of Chronos @ Jan. 05 2010,17:44)QUOTEWell it looks real enough, the guy is called F zero 1 so he must be some fan trying to make a quick buck as he is charging abit more than the offical guys.I wouldnt buy off someone that has zero feedback though, but thats just me.Just to make clear, this F zero 1 is not me!

"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Son Of Chronos

Soundtrack CD News

Post by Son Of Chronos »

LOL someone is trying to frame you I doubt its anyone from here that actually posts, probably some lurker.