Super Space Machine X Bomber

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
AndyThomas

Super Space Machine X Bomber

Post by AndyThomas »

I've looked for Star Fleet every now and again on the Anime News Network site and not come across it - so it may be that this entry is relatively new, and it's an interesting one. Given that the Anime News Network is quite a purist anime site the focus in on the Japanese version, but there are fields for English information which I'll try and add to.Of particular interest is the episode list - containing 26 episodes. They seem to be including some sort of trailer as "episode 00" and they also list the correct Japanese icons for the episode names as well as their English translations. They also intriguingly suggest that the Canadian release, which to my knowledge is the same as our release, included episodes 18 and 19 as one show.I don't know where that information came from, but of course we never saw the flashback episode 18 with Makara having a drink having gotten promoted here in the UK. It may be that someone's made an educated guess about what happened there because from the sound of it Canada only aired 24 episodes - I suspect they've just assumed that 18 and 19 were rolled together when in fact only their 19 was aired. It does raise the possibility, of course, that episode 18 was actually dubbed to English but for some reason we just didn't see it.http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... hp?id=4635
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator