THE BIGGEST CAPTIVATION OF THIS SHOW

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
felice

Post by felice »

Lamia and mystery surrounding her, and the X-Bomber ship itself, as I recall. And I rather liked the closing theme. Before rewatching it recently, I couldn't remember many details, but Lamia being in Makara's clutches over the course of several episodes made a strong impression.
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

Big. Dai. X.Yes, its always been the robots for me...
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Darthdc

Post by Darthdc »

Dai X - what else. The big red robo was the star of the show! The Dai X Junction sequence still looks impressive now.
May the Force be with you!
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

The greatest things about it are Makara, the music, and the cliffhangers. Starfleet has fairy-tale elements: 2 fair princesses, an old wizard (in the flashback to Lamia's birth), and the mysterious Skull ship. A fairy-tale atmosphere is something that can captivate a person like myself, not generally a sci-fi addict.
The G

Post by The G »

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to go with the majority on this one....Dai-X was AWESOME!!! It was back in a time when robots were all the rage - I was a huge Transformers fan at the time so this show had me hooked from the opening credits onwards!Could I really have been the only one who punched the air each time that Dai-X punched out a laser cannon?
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

Oh thats easy, a team of young multicoloured heroes with the power and technologie to save the universe.oh wait that's power rangers ok big red robot
Look an Alien cruiser!!