THAT auction...

Chat about collectables, videos
Rachel

THAT auction...

Post by Rachel »

Wasps are nasty little blighters! Why can't all creatures be as perfect as me, and my cats?
Happosai

THAT auction...

Post by Happosai »

What, crap in people's gardens and bite the heads of small furry creatures? And cats are no better...! *badum-cha!* ;)[Happosai]
Rachel

THAT auction...

Post by Rachel »

"People who don't like cats must have been mice in a previous life!" Our cats are actually good mousers; one of them once caught a shrew! I hope they don't go for Mon Mons, or my atavar icon, Lamia, wouldn't be very pleased!One of the cats (actually, the one who happens to be a girl!!!) sometimes has a tendency to cr*p in the wrong places, but the two toms are very good. (And if you saw the cute little dots on their noses, I guarantee your heart would melt!) My God, I just thought, I hope SRAM and the Sporilla never come anywhere near a garden of mine; would you fancy shovelling up after them?
Rachel

THAT auction...

Post by Rachel »

Incidentally, at one time before I was born my parents had a cat named Rachel (the people who gave her to them had already supplied the name). So when I came along, and my parents had difficulty agreeing on a name, they found that Rachel was the only one they both liked. So it's rather appropriate that the cat has always been my favourite species.One of the fondly remembered cats from my past was called Wilykat; he died about 2 years ago. If he had been female, I would have named "her" Wilykit!
Shane

THAT auction...

Post by Shane »

Yeah, on the subject of cat crap. My back garden is made up of different bays with lightly covered gravel placed in each one. Boy do the neighbourhood cats have a ball in there. It's like having a massive litter tray for them to dump in. "Thomas" my neigbour's cat is the worst offender, he doesnt even bury his mess, cute cat though. Hey, who says this forum's going down market. Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
AndyThomas

THAT auction...

Post by AndyThomas »

Yes, what's it come to, everyone's talking sh*t! Oh, and Mark, no-one knows what the article says. That's why people are bidding for it. Arf!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Rachel

THAT auction...

Post by Rachel »

Our female cat reminds me of the cubes in just one respect: she hisses at anything that arouses her hostility.