Whats the most valuable star fleet item you have

Chat about collectables, videos
Shane

Post by Shane »

Yoda: "sniff, sniff, mmmmm, bullshit I smell!"Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Jim Box

Post by Jim Box »

Valuable SF Item?That would have to be my memories of the series as a child No seriously!Despite buying Simons CDr's, I still prefer to remember it the way it was as shown in '82.Something majical about Saturday mornings and watching Dai-x stomp about to the cool army type marching beat! you know the one... dur da dur dup dur da, dat dat dat!!! Cool as f***Jim
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Most valuable... hmmm....Well, seeing as I don't have *any* real SF merchandise aside from copies of the US VHS tapes, I'd have to say all the Star Fleet files on my computer are the most valuable items I have! ;)
simoncoverdale

Post by simoncoverdale »

Hello all,Well Mark, it would appear there is amongst us a Doubting Thomas. (No relation to Andy! Ha! Oh forget it!)Seems like the only response would be to post a pic or two of the lovely lady herself!Regards,SIMON COVERDALESFDTHD
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Well, given that Mark said we'd see her in three and a half weeks, three and a half weeks ago, I think the scepticism is understandable. Even if, for some bizarre reason, she can't be shown publically - could Mark not send a photo to someone via email to prove her existence? At this point no-one, as far as I know, has any real proof of her existence other than Mark's postings here which have been going on for weeks, if not months, now.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator