1st class DVD Compatible VCD's

Chat about collectables, videos
simoncoverdale

Post by simoncoverdale »

Hello all,Well, after a few weeks break I'm back! It would appear that its been a bit quiet too. For those who care, I'm just started a new contract after having a couple of weeks off hence the lack of visits of late.Just to clarify, price for SFXB customers has now been matched by the price to everyone, seeing as all equipment hire and purchase has been covered.Thanks for looking!Simon Coverdalewww.StarFleetDirect.com
simoncoverdale

Post by simoncoverdale »

Hi,Boing!Bye.
simoncoverdale

Post by simoncoverdale »

Morning all,Just to let everyone know, I still have the entire series in DVD comaptible* VCD, all at a stunningly low price!Kind regards,SIMON COVERDALEwww.StarFleetDirect.com(* VCD compatible with approx. 96% of DVD players)
simoncoverdale

Post by simoncoverdale »

Hello all,Yes, he's back! For a limited period only.Noticed the forum was a bit quiet so I thought i'd say hello on a quiet Sunday morning.VCD's & DivX of the entire series still available. Please email me for details: simon.coverdale@starfleetdirect.comHope all are doing well, and hope to visit a little more often once things settle down in work!Cheers,SIMON COVERDALEwww.StarFleetDirect.com
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

What happened to the tape at your mum's school, Andy? Did a child take it home and never return it? I had a gorgeous ring (with pink heart-shaped stones, bought in America), which got ruined because at the school where my mum used to teach, I let the little girls try the ring on, and it got bent and one of the stones came out.
Crash

Post by Crash »

They probably fed it through a typical, notoriously rubbish school VCR.
Dream big and bold and daring.