PPA Art

Chat about collectables, videos
Dr. Ben

PPA Art

Post by Dr. Ben »

Geez it's been a while. Seems like everybody was posting twice a week for a long time and then it just... stopped. Does anybody know what happened to Bradster? Last I heard, he got married.Any way, to the topic at hand. I got this mosaic of PPA. It's a wall hanging reasonably big (about 12 inches x 12) and would make a nice addition to any collection. It's really cluttering my room so if anybody wants it, I'd be happy to trade. I also draw sketches and such of PPA in felt tip and ink. I can do it personel or whatever you want. If anybody's interested let me know.
felice

PPA Art

Post by felice »

Internet communities seem to do that. Are any of your sketches online?
Crash

PPA Art

Post by Crash »

Yeah Brad certainly does seem to have tied the knot - although most of his website (www.project-think.com) has recently been password-protected, which is... kinda unfriendly.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Dr. Ben

PPA Art

Post by Dr. Ben »

Yeah I noticed. Could be coz he's still planning updates? His posts indicated that he wasn't at all unfriendly.I can get my sketches online. The quality varies. I'll try and post some tommorow.
Dr. Ben

PPA Art

Post by Dr. Ben »

Here's an older one. I'll scan in some new ones as soon as my scanner's working.