Quality Video Copies

Chat about collectables, videos
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Just a hello and a BOING to let everyone know that I am still churning them out! Shame I am not getting feedback at the moment... Hhhmmm, I wonder if my instructions to get here are a bit vague?Anyway, I am still here!
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
davejackson

Quality Video Copies

Post by davejackson »

Hey guys Just like to say cheers to Chris for my tapes, brought back a heck of a lot of memories though I was surprised by how much I'd forgotten. You rock dude!
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

BOING!!Cheers for the feedback!
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Cheers mate.Just so everyone knows I am still offering my srvices to anyone who wants to relive thier childhood memories.Thanks.
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Hi Folks! Just to let you know I am out of the country for a couple of weeks as of this evening. Anyone waiting for Videos, don't worry, I will get them to you ASAP when I return.Anyone waiting to here from me generally about Starfleet, again, I will contact you when I return.Thanks very much and see you all soon!!
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Just to let everyone know I am back in the country and will commence with my Starfleet tapes ASAP. Thanks.
sffan

Quality Video Copies

Post by sffan »

sffan here just to let everyone know chris snapes copies are very good sound and picture thanks chris.sffan
ujkeyani
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Thanks Sffan! this is also a BOING as the series is still available from me!