Quality Video Copies

Chat about collectables, videos
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Just a quick BOING!...Still replicating videos, nice and steady. Ayone currently waiting don't worry. You will have them soon!
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Thanks for the feedback everyone!Just to let people who are currently waiting for a set:I have had a bit of trouble with my recording equipment. Should be fixed this week and then I will be back to normal. Thanks.
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
chris James

Quality Video Copies

Post by chris James »

Just popping by to say thanks to Chris Snape for the tapes. I didn't expect such good quality and they're definitely worth the wait. If you want to see Star Fleet again, these will not tarnish your memories one iota.Taping pal vids takes a lot of time so well done to Chris for sorting it. I have many more hours to watch so i better get on the case..Chris James
Chris
crazy col

Quality Video Copies

Post by crazy col »

What can i say, The man is god, the tapes are good, the quality is excellent.  Well worth the investment.  Want to feel young again, order now, its cheaper than oil of ulay.  Thanx Chris , you're a star!!
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Much appreciated.Still churning out and will be over the festive period too.Ps. Hello to all the regulars, keep up the posting!
David Barker

Quality Video Copies

Post by David Barker »

As promised, excellent quality videos of a show full of memories.  Fast response and totally reliable.Thankyou Chris.
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Don't worry I always will get back to you. Just been busy of late!