Quality Video Copies

Chat about collectables, videos
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

This is just a mail to let everyone else know that I can provide a copy of the series form the ex-rental tapes in PAL/UK format. These are of excellent quality and you will not find quality as good anywhere else. If you would like a copy then please E-mail me.Daz (DJdust) also provides copies of the series on video but his are of the original broadcast and, although not as good quality as mine, contain some extra footage. (Edited by Chris Snape at 12:41 am on Dec. 12, 2001)
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Thanks Tony. I appreciate the feedback.Just to let everyone else know I can still get you copies before Christmas as I am currently working a "First come, First serve" rule to my distributing. If you fancy getting a copy of Starfleet with the best quality then get in touch.
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

I would just like to say Merry Christmas to all the Starfleet maniacs out there! Hope you have a good one. On a different note I would like to add that I will be on-line through all the holidays, therefore you can get in touch if you would like Santa to send you a quality copy of Starfleet!!
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Happy new Year to all the Starfleet enthusiasts out there! Hope you had a great festive season. I had a particular good one as my expected present of a PSOne turned out to be a PS2!!! Anyhow, this is just a mail to say Hi and you know the rest!
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Thanks for the feedback! I am glad to see they reached you Ok.
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Just so you know I am still here and I am still doing my videos. It just seems difficult to get people to put feedback on this forum. (red with anger!)... Just kidding
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Off the track here a tad but does anyone know if you can get the entire first series of Transformers on PAL VHS? I have got most of them by mixing English and Canadian tapes. I just can't be bothered to get the American tapes with one episode per tape on them. Any ideas?PS. Don't mention DVD's, I have seen the so-called Volume one in the shops. Talk about a cut and shut!
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Andy, how do we become EDF Cadets? I noticed a couple of people have two blobs under their icon. I feel so left out!