Quality Video Copies

Chat about collectables, videos
Jim Box

Quality Video Copies

Post by Jim Box »

Get to 50 posts and your a Cadet!Yippee 2 more to go!!!!
AndyThomas

Quality Video Copies

Post by AndyThomas »

More posts, Chris, more posts! I think I can even give people unique nicknames, although perhaps not in this version of the forum...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

This is just a BOING and to say I am still copying away even if nobody puts feedback on here anymore!
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
AndyThomas

Quality Video Copies

Post by AndyThomas »

Just on a related note, watch out for the bloke on Ebay selling "all uncut episodes" for £20 in about six identical auctions. The picture he's using is probably from F-01 and as we all know there are no official uncut tapes of all the episodes for him to be selling, despite his claims to the contrary. I've asked him for some clarification (e.g. running time etc) but I'm not holding my breath and eBay seem to be sitting on him already. My bet would be that these are copies of DJ Dust's tape, if anything. At least the VCD sellers are generally straight up, but the inclusion of what looks like a legitimate video cover in his auctions could lead someone to think he was legit. I notice he's got 2 negatives for selling copies already...
djdust

Quality Video Copies

Post by djdust »

wtf? I can't even find them on there - got any URL's or item numbers?
F-Zero-One - the Star Fleet / X Bomber site.....http://www.starfleetxbomber.com
AndyThomas

Quality Video Copies

Post by AndyThomas »

Good grief. Looks like his paranoia was well justified - I got the URLs in my emailed search this morning and ebay's already killed them, despite their being 3 day auctions started yesterday. Perhaps he's on some sort of blacklist for having a high percentage of negatives as compared with his rating - he was only rated 10 and had 2 negs, a neutral etc. Strange that.I would have posted the URLs earlier but I thought that would have been encouraging. I suppose the fact that he put up 6 identical auctions for all these supposedly hard to find "original" tapes didn't do him any favours either! Perhaps ebay have also twigged that 3 day auctions are invariably for items people know ebay will delete and adjusted the way they monitor these things... They were all "buy it nows" as well...
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

I never sell my Starfleet tapes on Ebay. There are just too many other 'jokers' out there. This forum is good enough for me PS. Thanks for the feedback Gerrant.
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Sorry I took a time out from the forum guys. Just been a bit busy of late. Anyhow just checking in. Love the T-shirt idea Andy!BOING!