'Complete Series' now available on Region 4 DVD

Chat about collectables, videos
SoYouGoofedAgainCaptainOrion

Post by SoYouGoofedAgainCaptainOrion »

The 'Complete Series' boxset is now apparently available on R4 DVD, and copies are already available on eBay.Hopefully an R1 release is in the works for North America...
Crash

Post by Crash »

That's excellent for the countries involved - which company is responsible for that, if any?Just order the Region2 set, download DVD Ghost to bypass your drive's region restriction and play the discs on your PC.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Matsukami

Post by Matsukami »

and now available in france since september.very good news
Crash

Post by Crash »

Wow! That's pretty good! Who's publishing it?
SoYouGoofedAgainCaptainOrion

Post by SoYouGoofedAgainCaptainOrion »

(Crash Override @ Nov. 27 2009,12:22)QUOTEJust order the Region 2 set, download DVD Ghost to bypass your drive's region restriction, and play the discs on your PC.DVD Ghost sounds like a good program, but they will only accept credit cards, which I have tried to get in the past, but been turned down because I "don't have a credit history" (a strategy that makes as much sense as one of Orion's infallable master plans).Just wondering, do you use the free version of DVD Ghost or the full (paid) version, and what are the differences/restrictions between the free version and the full version?Thanks.
Crash

Post by Crash »

Your bank should be falling over itself to give you a credit card but it's best to be without. Ask your bank for a Visa debit. You don't have to bother paying it off every month and you can only spend what you have. Plus, it protects you like a Visa credit card if the transaction turns bad.I can't remember which version of DVD Ghost I have installed on my other machine but I may have visited isohunt.com once.