Online versions of the jigsaw puzzels

Chat about collectables, videos
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

I've been thinking that we could find a company that can make a small batch of the jigsaw puzzles to order.if anyones intrested I will ask about and see if any of them are willing to make up a batch of 10 puzzlesbut while you waithttp://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=2419e734c049have a go at thisquite relaxing with a cup of tea and a few digestives
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Shane

Post by Shane »

I've sold most of my SF merchandise, including the puzzles, and have been having a general clearout, selling DVDs and CDs in case I decide to work abroad, so a puzzle wouldn't be for me at the moment.I did love playing the digital one though. Great Fun! Dai-X next please.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Crash

Post by Crash »

This is a great little program!Took frustratingly long to do considering I have that image as well. Although installing java was the most soul-destroying part.I'm kinda at war with clutter at the moment, but that online deal is pretty cool.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

for Shanehttp://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=23fed83e1055just a shame i don't have a nice hi detailed version of the same picture
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

And the alliance.http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pi ... 90691gonna need to nice good qulaity pics before i link these to my new site...... Oh yeah i'm working on a new site but won't be uploading it until it's done.

Look an Alien cruiser!!
Shane

Post by Shane »

That Alliance one was hard!
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

if you think that's hard i've got the real x crew jigsaw, had a go at it last night and wow took me an hour to do.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

There were two Star Fleet jigsaws on eBay last week, and I don't think they sold. If they did it was for only a pound or two. So I don't think there's much interest in them sadly.However, your online version is great Zordon As you say, it'll look even better with some high-res pics.Speaking of Hi-res images, I've got those X-Bomber 12" LP scans ready to upload to X-Archive. They've turned out quite good. I don't have a record player though, so I can't listen to the record itself I try to be at war with clutter, but it always wins I'm a total clutter-bug!I'm so out of my league when you guys start talking computers, I'm at a loss to work out why installing Java can be soul destroying?
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Crash

Post by Crash »

No, it just took longer to install than I expected.You downloaded it and all you'd downloaded was the thing that downloaded the actual thing that you needed to download. Seriously.

Dream big and bold and daring.
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

Ahh, gotcha.Java is one of those things I've downloaded in the past, but I don't know what it does, or why I've been told to download it
Evasive Manoeuvres!