dai-x

Chat about collectables, videos
goonism

dai-x

Post by goonism »

hi just wondered whether anyone had anymore information about my dai-x figure? its Italian die-cast Ceppi Ratti figure in its blister pack which has been carefully opened in order to enjoy the toy. If someone could give me an evaluation of how much it could be worth that would be great as ive looked about for similer and cannot find Thanks alot in advance
Crash

dai-x

Post by Crash »

I like how they equipped it with an awesome sword.No idea about value though.On Ebay value is a random variable.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Crash

dai-x

Post by Crash »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm....e724d98Have a look at this chap. I've never seen this sort before and look how many missiles it comes with.And this is quite close to the original:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm....f5971bcOne of the most accurate toys I've seen.
Vanessa

dai-x

Post by Vanessa »

Yes, I've not seen those before. Good find!I do have a Dai-X figure that's very similar to the second one. I'll have to have a closer look and try to post a pic somehow...Might have some X-Bomber Encyclopaedia news soon too...
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Crash

dai-x

Post by Crash »

I very much hope you'll succeed where others have failed.
FZeroOne

dai-x

Post by FZeroOne »

I have the small vinyl one from the second ebay link. Its a typical "railway kiosk" style toy. I know theres a "Jumbo Machinder" Dai-X toy but the "Dekander Robo" label and colouring suggests that it might be a knock-off...?
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Nick1970

Re: dai-x

Post by Nick1970 »

Hi....I just bought a loose one of these from lulu berlu in Paris, it's a very cool item but has the missiles from the sides of the legs missing, I just wondered if you have any pics of yours out of the packaging so that I could see what they looked like?
Many thanks,
Nick