X Bomber Encyclopedia

Chat about collectables, videos
Crash

X Bomber Encyclopedia

Post by Crash »

http://www.xbomber.co.uk/?dir=Star%20Fl ... ed%20Media... has all the images that didn't class as Fan-artwork that came from the old X-Archive gallery.I pulled out a few fairly rubbish images but nothing that you'd uploaded, Vanessa.I think it must be on there somewhere.This indicates to me that my site's menu system must be impenetrable to its intended users.Does anyone have any feedback or suggestions on how to improve it?I'd just like to say how well done that image is, BladeZ.

Dream big and bold and daring.
Vanessa

X Bomber Encyclopedia

Post by Vanessa »

I honestly thought that it had been removed. I used to be able to find the old x-archive gallery, but not this new one.Also that poster scan of the Starlog magazine is not there. It had images of the puppets not normally seen on the standard press release images. It might have been useful to blades. I'll have to find the scans or the magazine again.
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Crash

X Bomber Encyclopedia

Post by Crash »

Vanessa

X Bomber Encyclopedia

Post by Vanessa »

Oh yes, you are right, silly old me going blind in me old age
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Bladez636

X Bomber Encyclopedia

Post by Bladez636 »

(Vanessa @ Oct. 17 2013,23:31)QUOTEOh yes, you are right, silly old me going blind in me old age  That's the one I referred to before. It will be helpful
Crash

X Bomber Encyclopedia

Post by Crash »

There is also an 11MB original version, which is here: http://xbomber.co.uk/images....ize.jpgI had to put that in a separate folder because either the dimensions or the file-size are too great for the site to thumbnail on the spur of the moment.But it is a great quality file.I just re-organised everything. Having the main xbomber.co.uk site, the gallery for the game and also the x-archive was just too much to handle and I was getting nothing done on the game itself.So, I re-organised all the content into fewer folders and pulled out literally one or two files that were either just very small/bad images or that had been only partly uploaded.