Brian May Music Video:Remastered

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

To anyone concerned about my remastering projects future because of the crash of my main computer and me moving it to my school Mac Laptop, this will hopefully settle your mind. I'm in fact farther than I ever got on my home computer.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9dvOM44Noc
Crash

Post by Crash »

Yucky fappletosh.Despite what I said before, I would get a cheap external hard disk and plug it into the computer or into your network hub's USB port and set Time Machine to back up onto that.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

(Crash Override @ Jun. 26 2013,11:46)QUOTEYucky fappletosh.Despite what I said before, I would get a cheap external hard disk and plug it into the computer or into your network hub's USB port and set Time Machine to back up onto that.I have no preference between either Windows or Mac - they both have their merits I've learned.I'll try and invest in that in future
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

You did a really great job with the remastering of that Brian May vid. If I remember, the original was quite poor quality, so you've achieved a huge improvement, well done!
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

(Vanessa @ Jun. 27 2013,09:56)QUOTEYou did a really great job with the remastering of that Brian May vid. If I remember, the original was quite poor quality, so you've achieved a huge improvement, well done!It's a sad statement that the UK DVD is better quality than the footage in the Brian May video (I'm taking the guess that they were taken from VHS masters or tapings or they're from 2nd generation masters of the already 3rd generation clips of the UK episodes)I didn't think the Brian May footage needed really any remastering as I thought it looked nice enough