Interviews coming soon

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Zordon

Interviews coming soon

Post by Zordon »

If your an age old fan of this forum or the old one then You've probably seen the interviews the old SFP team did with Jay Benedict and Constantine Greggory.Well as of this year I'm Planning on trying to gather Jay, Garrick, Lisa, Peter and Constantine Greggory for an interview.This will be filmed and avalible to watch on youtube at some point.and on a side note just got this from Jay today.Dear Dave,Happy to talk about Starfleet any time and the rest....Are you in touch with Peter and Constantine?I've got their numbers and am happy to forward your email to them if you're not!Best and Happy new year!JAYJay Benedict
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

Interviews coming soon

Post by Crash »

This will be interesting!I suppose, a lot rests upon memories of a job from long ago, which maybe didn't last all that long, in terms of recording Star Fleet.Best wishes in your endeavour!!!
Dream big and bold and daring.
Shane

Interviews coming soon

Post by Shane »

Yeah, all the best with that. I look forward to watching it.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Vanessa

Interviews coming soon

Post by Vanessa »

May I add my support to your endeavours, I hope they all agree to participate.Any chance of getting Denise Bryer along as well?
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Crash

Interviews coming soon

Post by Crash »

We could hunt them down with their iPhones at work. That's why I have an android.
Zordon

Interviews coming soon

Post by Zordon »

I'll try and get Denise on board If i can.She was once married to Nicholas Parsons who I had sent a letter too to see if he could contact her. But nothing ever came of it.I need to contact my mate Mark who is looking for filming projects.once we have a list of questions i then need to contact company's who the VO's have done work on Anime's as if this goes up on YouTube and it gets good viewing I don't want any backlash from them saying "you've used this without permission".Hopefully If they can't make a group meet up I'll try seperate sessions
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Zordon

Interviews coming soon

Post by Zordon »

updateJay e-mailed me back and gave me Louis Elman's details, so I've E-mailed Louis and dropped in Denise's name My plan's just expanded.Anyone seen Justin Lee Collins - Get the A-team back together?it's be kind of like that without me running around the UK trying to find them all.Also wanted to know who'se got the biggest collection of SF and X-bomber merchandise?this comes up beacuse it'd be nice if I did a Panel interview that we had a few of the items of Merchandise on show.We're getting thier slowly
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

Interviews coming soon

Post by Crash »

This sounds like a really good thing to get started on.Are you planning on interviewing them in person or by phone or chat or whatever?Not the biggest I wouldn't think but some good stuff all the same!:http://xbomber.co.uk/iv/#/content/C%20O ... pgBuPhotos of the various Dai-X robot toys would be good in terms of which versions they were but I don't have any because ... well, they're hard to get and expensive, lol.But there are lots of really good images of them online regardless.
Zordon

Interviews coming soon

Post by Zordon »

If I get this off the ground would anyone like to help with the Interview by being a Goffer or helping the guests?I have to ask my mate Mark for the filming equipment, help filming ect.I'm thinking we either green screen the whole thing or have big posters printed up. theres gonna be some cute split screen footage of them too"Space Pilot Hagen sir" - showing Jay next to a clip of Shiro then saying something.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

Interviews coming soon

Post by Crash »

Ahh, nice one!We should pool the questions as well.... I was going to say as well, before someone called me up about their stupid Apple ID today, that the film or TV companies have no say over footage that you take of private individuals, irrespective of whether they are/were employed by that said company.It's a private conversation between private individuals and you are the 'author' of the film and that's your intellectual property. They have no legal say over what you do with it.Having worked on X-Bomber, I have a pretty clear recollection of UK copyright law.