Interviews coming soon

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Zordon

Interviews coming soon

Post by Zordon »

sounds good, just waiting to hear from Louis then the ball will roll
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Zordon

Interviews coming soon

Post by Zordon »

Just had an e-mail from Louis, He's very much up for doing the interviews. But it seems I might have to ask Fabulous films for permission as they currently own the rights to the DVD release.Louis could be helping me contact a few members of the crew who are still elusive from my contact endeavours.Will keep you all informed of how this evolves from here on.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Zordon

Interviews coming soon

Post by Zordon »

Wow I'm popular today, Just had an E-mail from richard Walker of Fabulous films, Seems like I might just have permission.Next port of call is Gerry Forrester who helped put together the CD from a few years back, as this should lead into getting Paul Bliss on board.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Zordon

Interviews coming soon

Post by Zordon »

ok officially I'm turning into a spammer. today alone I've had e-mails from the following peopleLouis ElmanPeter MarinkerRichard Walker - fabulous filmsJay BenedictSent e-mails still awaiting responcesConstantine Greggory Louis been of great help as well
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Bladez636

Interviews coming soon

Post by Bladez636 »

Looking forward to seeing/hearing this interview.

Crash

Interviews coming soon

Post by Crash »

Impressive!Still don't understand what you need permission from Fab Films for.Just because they own distribution rights to the show, doesn't mean that they can stop people giving or recording interviews with people involved with it.Their site seemed to have vanished, the last time I checked. I don't think they're in much of a position to object in any case.Even so, they should give you their blessing. They only got pushy when the Japanese told them to before the DVDs were released.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Bladez636

Interviews coming soon

Post by Bladez636 »

I have a suggestion you could ask. See if one of them can recall who the voice of Caliban was. Shane here as suggested that Al Matthews, of "Aliens" was his voice, which by the sound of his voice wouldn't surprise me. It wouldn't be far off since Jay Benedict and Mark Rolston were also in that movie.
Crash

Interviews coming soon

Post by Crash »

As, indeed, were quite a few of Zelda's ships from Terrahawks, lol.Good question
Crash

Interviews coming soon

Post by Crash »

So, how are we coming along with this?Just interested.
Zordon

Interviews coming soon

Post by Zordon »

penned in for sometime in october now. not heard from any of the cast for a few weeks though. sill looks like only peter, jay and louis are up for this which is fine with me.
Look an Alien cruiser!!