Now, don't get too excited, but...

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

As you may have seen in the Terrahawks forum, Revelation films are releasing the Terrahawks DVDs and their agents have been in touch with me about that release.  I spoke at some length with them this morning - firstly about Terrahawks, but also about Star Fleet.  I outlined the show, told them about Enoki's ownership of the rights and also brought Brian May into it as a hook given his recent publicity.Now, I have to stress this wasn't Revelation I was speaking to, just their agents.  However, were Enoki to offer them the series relatively cheaply, I suspect it might be the sort of thing they'd go for.  I understand that they'll be meeting Revelation next week and hopefully the topic will be raised then.  There are no guarantees, and they may choose to wait and see how the Terrahawks merchandise performs.  However, I've planted the seed, which is all I can really do...  Keep your fingers crossed...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
djdust

Post by djdust »

yay! nice one mate... just make sure they're aware that there are uncut episodes that have never been commercially released before...
F-Zero-One - the Star Fleet / X Bomber site.....http://www.starfleetxbomber.com