IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Abdul

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Abdul »

I can't wait for this I hope it's digitally remastered so I can admire the foxy Commander Makara in all her glory  I've been watching Ulysses 31 with my boys and if they liked that, then SF will rock their socks!

Darthdc

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Darthdc »

Heres a scan of an advert for the DVD. I got it from a leaflet found with the Mysterious Cities of Gold sethttp://uk.msnusers.com/_Secure....8670364

May the Force be with you!
Gareth

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Gareth »

Its available to pre-order on HMV! due for release on 25th august this yeartry this linkhttp://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb....-788582or probably easier go to HMV site,we need a countdown counter Andy on the homepage!!!??What do you think?
Shane

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Shane »

(Darthdc @ Mar. 24 2008,09:31)QUOTEHeres a scan of an advert for the DVD. I got it from a leaflet found with the Mysterious Cities of Gold sethttp://uk.msnusers.com/_Secure....8670364Can't get the link to work. Defo like to take a gander at it.How is the MCOG set by the way? Good picture quality? Might purchase this at some point.

I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Gareth

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Gareth »

You can view the dvd sleeve on the HMV website for the new Star Fleet 4 DVD.Follow my previous link 2 posts ago.Exciting stuff.It also has an episode guide List and brief details.25th August release date iam sure a few will pre-order it...
Bradster

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Bradster »

Mirrored images in case anyone is having trouble viewing them.
Shane

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Shane »

Cheers. The HMV link worked fine, I was just interested in seeing what the leaflet looked like. (Pretty much the same info.)Not a bad cover, better than the Japanese set.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Darthdc

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Darthdc »

MCOG - looks very good. Currently watching disc 3. Very good picture. Menus are nicely done too. 25th August - this is too long a wait!!!
May the Force be with you!
AndyThomas

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by AndyThomas »

Well spotted one and all - I'm always the last to know! I've asked for some confirmation that this release date is firm, and will let you know, but this does explain why I was asked about the episode titles appropriate to the UK episodes!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Gareth

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Gareth »

Somebody on ebay is selling what he says is the official dvd he has two copies and says it a pre-release.Pictured is the official sleeve which we saw on HMV site.Has anyone else noticed it?Price he is selling at is £39.00.If anybody gets chance take a look,let us know if you think it is real?