IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
djdust

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by djdust »

It looks legit as he states very clearly at the bottom that it's a pre-release payment for 25th August.  I think he can f**k right off quite frankly though...  ;)THIS is a bootleg:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 38564Still quoting all this Public Domain crap in an attempt to make it legitimate too...  Who wants to grass him up to the new DVD licence owners?  

F-Zero-One - the Star Fleet / X Bomber site.....http://www.starfleetxbomber.com
Shane

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Shane »

Yep, seen these two earlier today. The first one just seems to be jumping the gun a little; I certainly won't be ordering my set untill nearer the release date. I'll shop around for the best deal too, as I'm a right tight arse. The second auction aggravates me a little as it uses one of my custom built graphics. I also really don't see how he can play the public domain card now that there is an official release on the horizon; I'm sure Fabulous Films had to cough up some money to the rights holders in order to procede with an official release. Anyway, it's up to Fabulous Films to police it now. There seems to be no other bootleg auctions on ebay at the moment, so I wonder if they haven't had a little word with some of them already.

I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
AndyThomas

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by AndyThomas »

I've advised my contact about the eBay situation, so it's really up to Fabulous if they want to take it further. The current artwork isn't final, by the way, nor potentially is the release date. Good this, isn't it?!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
jack18

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by jack18 »

that is great news roll on august. i have been waiting years for this to come out have been watching clips of star fleet on youtube so it'll be great to see it on DVD.AndrewUnited Kingdom
Gareth

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Gareth »

Just noticed on play.com that they will be selling the new dvd.Their release date is 30th June and price £29.99.No sleeve image though!
AndyThomas

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by AndyThomas »

Also available on Amazon now as well. Not quite sure which release date is going to be hit...
Darthdc

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Darthdc »

I know which release date I prefer!
May the Force be with you!
Joe Meredith

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Joe Meredith »

Very late coming to this, I only found out about the release when I opened up the Mysterious Cities of Gold DVD and the leaflet popped out - I had to sit down when I saw it!
Darthdc

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Darthdc »

HMV.com now got release date as 30th June
May the Force be with you!
AndyThomas

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by AndyThomas »

Nice new ad now up on the front page of the Fabulous Films site, and in their TV catalogue...http://www.fabulousfilms.co.uk/