Help shape the Star Fleet DVD

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

my question would be thisAs many of us know Go Nagi san, you have remade many of you classic anime's such as Devilman, mazinger z - Mazinkaiser, getter robo and Cutie honey. Do you have any plans on remaking star fleet into an anime or even a new marrionette style series.please say yes lol
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Dr. Ben

Post by Dr. Ben »

You guys pretty much covered it for me.All I can say is I can't wait to get this on DVD and see it in the original english language version for the first time. Maybe it'll inspire enough interest for me to get back on the audio drama bandwagon.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Will the DVDs have the episodes all individually, or in the 8-volume format, like in the video compilations?
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

All the episodes individually, as they were originally shown...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
jack18

Post by jack18 »

have just been on Play.com and the release date they've got is the 1st September 2008. can someone confirm that it's that date star fleet is coming out. i hope it's still the 30th June .Andrew
Darthdc

Post by Darthdc »

HMV still have the 30th June. Still seems ages to wait!
May the Force be with you!
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Some degree of delay seems likely - the original date was probably a little optimistic given the volume of material they have to clean up and create. If I get anything more definitive I'll let you know.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Mr Bilston

Post by Mr Bilston »

I don't mind a delay if they're working on making it look and sound nice and crisp. Let's hope for a really good DVD release with lots of extras - We've waited long enough after all!
Darthdc

Post by Darthdc »

We've waited too long for this. Suppose it'll be a case of going to a HMV on 30th June and seeing if it is for sale. Did pick up a mag from HMV just the other day and it lists all upcoming DVDs - those listed for 30th June did not include SFXB.
May the Force be with you!
Jon Talpur

Post by Jon Talpur »

Not really surprised at this; most British DVD companies like Fabulous that release 'cult' children's TV titles nearly always give out early release dates that they can never keep!There's another UK company releasing a ton of Marvel Comics series on DVD, the first two of which were supposed to be released this Monday. Last Saturday, they were pushed back two weeks, so business as usual! I do wonder why it happens so often, though. I know it puts me off pre-ordering anything until I know people are getting copies!