Met Garrick Hagon and Liza Ross

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
Jim Box

Post by Jim Box »

What a Star!!!!!!Good on ya Gareth, bet that made ya day mate
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Didn't think I'd do anything on the site this weekend as I've beem rocketing around in my Independence War 2 Edge of Chaos tug most of the weekend, but for this I will make an exception!  It probably made a nice change for them, actually, being asked to sign something non-Star Wars - major plus that his good lady wife was there as well!  What are the odds of them turning up here, d'you think?  Anyway, signed annual pic below:
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

250 odd posts, yowser... Y'know, it just occured to me that we between the various sites we now have a remarkably good cross section of the talent from the show. I've got original "cast", English production crew, annual artist and SFP have got a good selection of the English voice talent. I meant to ask, Mike, Gareth, did you go to this event (which one was it?) together or was it pure coincidence? London thing was it? I'm surprised your paths didn't cross if you were both hunting Garrick down!
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

I hadn't realised you were into the collecting side of things Mike?  I think I've seen these events advertised in Dreamwatch but I've never been to a dedicated one as such, although there were dealer rooms at the 2 cons I've been to.  In fact I'm way past due for another trip to one I think, now that cash flow is healthier.  Which ones would people recommend?  I'm not really too fussed about the shows, although I suppose at the moment a Farscape one would be good for me.  You can read about my past experiences at http://www.adamantium.demon.co.uk/babylon5 - poor old Archipelago.  It's under about three feet of dust at the moment!
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

That's really cool, Gareth and Mike! I'm jealous! Is Liza's natural voice like Lamia's?