Appeal to Simon

Chat about collectables, videos
Rachel

Appeal to Simon

Post by Rachel »

I see the video (with Zero on the cover) is available on your site, at £59.95. I would like to buy one; when I tried to order on the site, it said the default wasn't installed, or something.Does the "Stock (0)" by the tape pictures mean they are out of stock? If so, I will purchase volume 6 on DVD, because my parents have a DVD player in their house, although I don't have one in my own place. I can imagine the mad scramble that will ensue when this item does appear on Ebay again!
Jim Box

Appeal to Simon

Post by Jim Box »

Why not just buy the complete set on VCD format (works in cdroms and dvd players) for £40 instead?Jim
simoncoverdale

Appeal to Simon

Post by simoncoverdale »

Hello Rachel,Apologies for the delay. My home PC is still without Internet or email access as I wasn't clever enough to make a copy or even a note of the name of the drivers for my Modem!If you email me : simon.coverdale@simoncoverdale.com, I'm sure we can come to an arrangment.As for the "stock (0)" reference, you were right! We are out of stock!Regards,SIMON COVERDALEwww.StarFleetDirect.comwww.TerrahawksDirect.com
Rachel

Appeal to Simon

Post by Rachel »

Jim, I have already won volumes 1-5 on video (from Ebay), that's why I'm only requesting vol 6 now.
simoncoverdale

Appeal to Simon

Post by simoncoverdale »

Hello all,Aah, volume Six. The holy grail! You may have all seen recently that I do have a full set of six Terrahawk video's, but the more activity I see on Ebay, the more I think I should hang onto them.Be sure that when the time is right, they'll be thrown into the ebay arena!Regards,SIMONsfdthd
AndyThomas

Appeal to Simon

Post by AndyThomas »

I find it quite odd that certain volumes of these sorts of series are harder to find than others - the US version of Star Fleet volume 3 was a so-and-so to get hold of, and always seemed to be quite beaten up. Wonder what the story was with that... Oh, Simon, going to Messenger you about something...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator