URGENT Message re. www.StarFleetDirect.com

Chat about collectables, videos
simoncoverdale

Post by simoncoverdale »

Morning all,This is a quick message to all those looking for my site(s). At the moment www.StarFleetDirect.com is down, but the site can be reached at www.StarFleetDirect.moonfruit.comwww.Te ... Direct.com remains unaffected. If anyone can recommend a good hosting-type company who are reliable and manage to respond to your emails and actually could give a toss about their customers, could they mail me with their details.Regards,SIMON COVERDALEwww.StarFleetDirect.moonfruit.comwww.TerrahawksDirect.moonfruit.com
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Three messages - deep breath, Simon! I've PM'd you with details of who does what for me. Is your redirect firm still running? Bit odd that one's OK and the other's not...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
simoncoverdale

Post by simoncoverdale »

Hello Andy and All,My point exactly. I've actually got 3 sites with them, and the other two are fine.It has taken them (freeparking.co.uk) 4 days to post a note on their site saying "Problems with 1 of our 10 servers. Please don't email regarding this problem".Just a pity that out of the 3, the busiest of the bunch has fallen over.The reason I want to transfer is that a company like freeparking make it almost impossible to actually speak to someone when you have a problem.Their wesite contains no telephone number at all, and you have to dig deep to get an address. Even when I found this, Intl. Directory enquiries carry no number under this name or ActiveBytes, which is another name they run under.Basically, I'm gonna transfer to a UK based firm, preferably local.Thanks for your patience!Regards,SIMON COVERDALEwww.StarFleetDirect.moonfruit.comwww.TerrahawksDirect.moonfruit.com
simoncoverdale

Post by simoncoverdale »

Morning all,Site seems fine again now, no thanks to my provider.Thanks for your patience.SIMON COVERDALEwww.StarFleetDirect.comwww.TerrahawksDirect.com