Where is the puppet........

Chat about collectables, videos
Matt Darcy

Post by Matt Darcy »

Where is the picutures of the Makara puppet and battle cruiser.I think the deadline has passed or have I got my dates mixed up ?
Shane

Post by Shane »

Well he's not played me for a mug.See through him I can.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Jim Box

Post by Jim Box »

Rofl Shane, just read your post, "See through him I can"You auditioning for Attack of the Clones? eh? Yoda?
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

The deadline is certainly imminent if not passed already - possibly this time next week. I think my position will have been clear from my calls for Mark to produce something, to ANYONE - not necessarily the forum at large.For an individual who claims to be as into Star Fleet as he is, he repeatedly asks many questions which could be answered by the sites which you'd expect him to have read, really.And you're right Dave, there's never been any proof positive that I know of about this series that is "in production".I don't really want to ban Mark or anything like that, but I do feel that if he's simply posting this stuff for the sake of drawing attention to himself then he should stop doing so.I'm sure we'd all like to see some of the original puppets, but if Toru could find this site then I'm fairly certainly anyone with a puppet to sell could have done so also and I've never had any communication to suggest that anyone out there had one in their possession. I suspect that as Dave believes, some cast members took smaller puppets home with them as souvenirs - one of Toru's photos clearly shows them being held outside the studio by the crew, himself included.The only direct information I know of is that Louis Elman was told that items were destroyed, making another series impossible - but destroying a majority of props would have had the same effect so I dare say in some Japanese attic there's something waiting to be rediscovered!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Shane

Post by Shane »

Heh, thats right Jim. I auditioned for Yoda IN AOTC but got knocked back after they decided to go all CGI with the green fella. I've got the ears for it and everything... Bloody #### Mike you had the puppet all along! You kept that quiet mate. ;)Seriously though, I think I like Andy's idea: Put up or shut up!If any of us were lucky enough to get hold of the puppet you'd want to show it off as soon as possible surely?Repair Jobs? Contract agreements?Sniff Sniff whats that you smell Yoda? Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Jim Box

Post by Jim Box »

Rofl, Bet it comes in handy in those traffic jams though eh mate?Hmm Shall I fly over them, or... nah..... X-Tracers! Just curious though, how many light years per gallon you getting? ;)Jim