T Shirts

Chat about collectables, videos
AndyThomas

T Shirts

Post by AndyThomas »

Well, Chris has had his now and I assume that he likes it - care to comment Chris? - so I was wondering if anyone else wanted to order one now? I'm going to be putting details up on SFXB proper to catch "casual" punters but I thought I'd try and sort out everyone here first before trying to deal with out of the blue orders. This is what it looks like:Available in most sizes at £22 which includes postage and packing. Proceeds will help me with running costs for SFXB, and I also aim to pass something on to Steve Kyte who's the man responsible for the artwork. So either email me, or use the messenger here, and we'll sort the arrangements out. I won't be able to give a definitive delivery time, as each shirt will be made to order, but it shouldn't be much more than 2 weeks and I'll order as I go rather than waiting for several orders which should speed things up. If you'd like some reassurance, you can have a look at my eBay rating here.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Chris Snape

T Shirts

Post by Chris Snape »

Very happy with the T-shirt. Picture is great! I haven't washed it yet. I hope it survives! Will let you know...
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
AndyThomas

T Shirts

Post by AndyThomas »

Whatever you do, don't iron the transfer bit! It should be OK - I still have an old T Shirt made by the same person which has been washed a fair bit. I'd wash it at quite a low temp by itself though, just to be sure - it's quite a big transfer...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Chris Snape

T Shirts

Post by Chris Snape »

Will do thanks for the tip. I think I will iron the T-shirt inside out. That's what someone else told me anyway!
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
Chris Snape

T Shirts

Post by Chris Snape »

The T-shirt has survived! Just to let you know it does survive a wash. The picture has faded a little but is still intact!