Oooh, suits you Sir!

Chat about collectables, videos
AndyThomas

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by AndyThomas »

Chris - just bearing in mind that there'll be a bit of lead time before my placing an order and getting a shirt back, you'll need to get a cheque to me ASAP if you want it in time Glastonbury - only 4 weeks to go now and there's the double bank holiday coming up ('raaay!)
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Chris Snape

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by Chris Snape »

Will send it to you tomorrow as I am off to spain for two weeks Saturday night!Monster monster!
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
Shane

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by Shane »

I would definitely like to get hold of a couple of shirts then.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
GenoGear

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by GenoGear »

Sounds all good. I'll hang on till the pics up. SO I can check it out.
AndyThomas

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by AndyThomas »

I've actually got the photos sat on my camera - hopefully I'll finish the film off fairly shortly. I could stick a shirt on the scanner, but it won't really give a decent representation of it for obvious reasons... Oh, and actually, the maker has said she'll do a digital photo next time she makes one, so it might be sooner than that - Chris, I'll be sending your order to her tomorrow, as I haven't had Shane's yet and I'd been hoping to do three at once...
Shane

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by Shane »

Sorry for the delay. I have been out of town for most of last week, and have been rushed off my feet for the remainder of this week. I think I'd only be looking to get hold of one now to be honest, and I also wouldn't mind seeing an image before purchasing....
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Chris Snape

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by Chris Snape »

Hi all, I am back from sunny old Spain. Just checking in to see how the T-shirt is coming Andy? I assume you got the money a couple of weeks ago?
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
AndyThomas

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by AndyThomas »

Hi Chris, Shane; Chris, I got the money thanks, and I'll send a cheque on to the maker of all things shirty tomorrow. The only reason I'd hung on was that I'd thought Shane was having a couple, so I was going to try and do an order as a lot but in light of Shane's recent message I'll just get on and order yours - I'm conscious of the Glastonbury date so I'll email the maker tonight and ask her to do one ready for when the cheque gets to her...
Chris Snape

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by Chris Snape »

Cheers Mate! Your a star.
AndyThomas

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by AndyThomas »

Right, here it is one and all - more images coming, this is from the maker. It looks a bit fuzzy round the edges because she photographed it on the floor, so there's a little bit of carpet still there! The right sleeve is folded onto the body to show the text...