Oooh, suits you Sir!

Chat about collectables, videos
Jim Box

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by Jim Box »

Thats excellent news Andy, I would certainly be interested....... just let me get my hols out of the way first.End of June ok?Jim
AndyThomas

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by AndyThomas »

Yes, don't worry, I don't need a minimum number to do it - just let me know as and when basically.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Chris Snape

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by Chris Snape »

Any chance of getting hold of one before Glastonbury? (27th June)If would be cool to take it to La Festival!
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
AndyThomas

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by AndyThomas »

Yes - if you can get a cheque to me ASAP then that's doable I believe. I'll PM (Private Messenger for those wondering) you with my contact details...
Chris Snape

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by Chris Snape »

Cheers Andy. Will hopefully be flying the Starfleet colours at Glastonbury! Anyone who is going keep an eye out for Dai-X!!
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
Jim Box

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by Jim Box »

Blimey Chris two posts in one day!!!! Usually one every other week eh mate? ;)Jim
AndyThomas

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by AndyThomas »

Now now, play nice! ;)
AndyThomas

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by AndyThomas »

Ah, motivation - I'll have to try and think how I can best do this, because I don't have a digital camera and I'm only about half way through my current film. Perhaps some gratuitous landscape shots...!
Chris Snape

Oooh, suits you Sir!

Post by Chris Snape »

Jim, thanks for the sarcasm but I am starting to use the forum now I have internet at work too.Plus I want to be a cadet!!!