Holy Crap!

Chat about collectables, videos
Shane

Holy Crap!

Post by Shane »

Not" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws....5Not gonna happen at that price MARK my words. ;)Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
AndyThomas

Holy Crap!

Post by AndyThomas »

Yes, definitely a bit of MARK up there I feel ;) Interesting to see them though...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
simoncoverdale

Holy Crap!

Post by simoncoverdale »

Very interesting thought. I would like to know the original "bought" price though.Regards,SIMON COVERDALEwww.StarFleetDirect.com
Shane

Holy Crap!

Post by Shane »

I was actually in a small bidding war with Mark for a couple of these vids a few months back. If I can recall the average winning price was about £30 each. I think their list price was just a couple of quid a piece.The moral of this is this. Don't go to market unless you know who your dealing with. Shane.
AndyThomas

Holy Crap!

Post by AndyThomas »

Y'know, perhaps you'd get them cheaper if you went to a car boot sale in France!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Shane

Holy Crap!

Post by Shane »

fer sure.Similar story with the Japanese collectables really. Their quite easy to get hold of if you live in Japan, and cheap too. But they suddenly inflate in price as soon as they hit the UK. And there really isn't that many people who collect it here so it's a very artifcial price hike. Offworld I'm looking at you here with your £1000 Dai X models. On another merchandise related story. I haven't forgotten about the promised update of my merchandise section, featuring some new images from Gareth. Like most people around here, I've been really busy of late, (and if I'm lucky I'm going to be a lot more busier in the near future) so updates of the site are likely to be few and far between. But the merchandise section will be completed a little bit at a time.Shane.