Sci-Fi website.

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
GenoGear

Sci-Fi website.

Postby GenoGear » Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:43 pm

As I was looking at the Sci-Fi Website. Under news from Asia at the bottom it has a small bit on the Japanese 6 disk DVD set.

AndyThomas

Sci-Fi website.

Postby AndyThomas » Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:26 pm

Well spotted; it's been mentioned on uk.media.animated.anime as well. Link as follows:http://www.uk.scifi.com/htmlsite/conten ... 63Jonathan Clements, who penned that news page, was the editor of Manga Max and helped translate X-Bomber information for Steve Kyte's article appearing on SFXB. Hence the quite affectionate tone!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator

FZeroOne

Sci-Fi website.

Postby FZeroOne » Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:32 am

A snip at £166...!I've never quite forgiven Jonathan for once hinting at some kind of follow-up, sequel, or "something else" in one of Manga Maxs editorials. He never elaborated, and I've never heard of anything since, so either he was privy to some insider information about something that fell through, or he was sent from #### to torment me with the question until the end of time...
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.

Return to “The Show”