1st class DVD Compatible VCD's

Chat about collectables, videos
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Nothing in mine yet; I think the latest one we had at work was the "Party photos" one, with a .com attachment. I don't use Outlook at home, so I tend to miss out on all the excitement. As Jim's indicated, opening a HTML email can be dodgy - and having messages preview in Outlook can be enough...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
simoncoverdale

Post by simoncoverdale »

Hello All,Just to offer 1) My apologies again to anyone who was infected by Badtrans from my machine last week. Thanks to Jim, it was quickly taken care of2) I've had to reset my machine and reload Win98, which of course has removed all the drivers for my machine. I've got the Modem and sound card up and running again, but am struggling with display.Win98 has loaded the driver "VGA" which I assume is a generic driver. Does anyone know of a generic SVGA driver? I'm stuck with 256 colours and something like 800 x 600 display which is useless. Especially as I've just had my camera delivered and cannot play with it until the display issue is resolved!Regards,SIMON COVERDALEwww.StarFleetDirect.comwww.TerrahawksDirect.com
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

What's the graphics card? You might be able to use a generic driver for the chipset if you know what it is. I've done that in the past when I couldn't get a driver for a particular card. Other than that, if you go to control panel, change driver, and have a flick through graphics adapters or display adapters or similar I would imagine you'll come across one...?
simoncoverdale

Post by simoncoverdale »

Hello Andy & All,All done! It was an Intel 810 and I managed to find the driver on the internet.Thanks all,SIMON COVERDALEsfdthd
simoncoverdale

Post by simoncoverdale »

Boing!
simoncoverdale

Post by simoncoverdale »

Boing!
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

A signed a petition for a DVD of the series a while back - there are some good sites on it and you can get a VCD format of the intro sequence and some others like Hyperthrust. It's on my list of things to do for 80SFXB...
albedo039

Post by albedo039 »

just got some starfleet VCDs from Simon. Great quality and well worth the dough.