The great Star Fleet VHS giveaway!

Chat about collectables, videos
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

As part of my continuing quest to free more shelf space for anime DVDs, I have two special video tapes I don't need anymore......the first person to reply to this forum post will have sent to them - if they want them - my VHS copies of the MY-TV Thalian Space Wars & Master Vision Space Quest for F-01 tapes, absolutely free! I will even pay postage; if this bothers the lucky receipent, then may I suggest making a small donation to a favourite charity?One catch: these are very old tapes. Although they played fine when I tried them this evening, I have reason to suspect (though cannot I confirm; it may be coincidence ) that on a previous occasion they may have clogged up the recording heads on my video player, requiring some treatment from a head cleaning tape. I will not accept responsibilty for any damage caused to video equipment through playback of these tapes. Due to my work schedule, I may not be able to reply again until tomorrow afternoon. Good luck...!
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
leigh gti6

Post by leigh gti6 »

Hello what a giveaway. I seem to be the first how would you like my contact details?
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

Please send me an e-mail with your details to: justin@briareos.demon.co.ukAnd thanks for replying - I thought I'd said something wrong for a couple of days! I hope you enjoy the tapes.
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Happosai

Post by Happosai »

I'm sure some people would say that your posting contained blasphemous phrases! ;)[Happosai]
Crash

Post by Crash »

I thought it was a very nice thing to do personally.I just figured that (like most things) it didn't apply to me.
Dream big and bold and daring.
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

Hmm, I appear to have offended that mighty god, e-bay... If you saw what my shelves look like at the moment, you'd understand why I'm prepared to put a little money towards freeing up a little space...! And I'd rather the tapes went to a good home...
Happosai

Post by Happosai »

I wasn't questioning Justin's generosity (having already been on the receiving end of it ...I was referring to how some SF 'purists' would view those two compilation tapes. ;)[Happosai]
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

Ah, I see... they are a bit of a speed-run through the series, I'll give you that...