starfleet episodes

Chat about collectables, videos
sffan

starfleet episodes

Post by sffan »

can anyone help i am looking for the complete set of starfleet episodes recorded from british tv i only have the 2 vids thalian and space quest can anyone sell me them or if i send you some tapes transfer them for me i will pay a small few if someone cani have been a huge starfleet fan for donkeys yrs so you would be helping me out thank you sffan
ujkeyani
Bradster

starfleet episodes

Post by Bradster »

I think Chris Snape is the guy with whom you want to speak. http://www.sfxb.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard ... ;t=77Chris Snape has a fantastic reputation here for copying the eight 1-hour US videos. They are NTSC-to-PAL conversions, but the quality is still pretty good. He stops by in this thread fairly regularly to remind newcomers that he is still offering this service.Cheers,Brad
Chris Snape

starfleet episodes

Post by Chris Snape »

That he does. Cheers Bradster!
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
Chris Snape

starfleet episodes

Post by Chris Snape »

If you want NTSC copies then simply buy the US tapes. They appear on Ebay now and again.
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
AndyThomas

starfleet episodes

Post by AndyThomas »

Shiro, you'd be as well to try and buy a set of the US tapes these conversions come from as they're NTSC and released over 8 volumes - although the artwork is a little, ah, special... Not on current release, but try ebay.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
djdust

starfleet episodes

Post by djdust »

Quote (sffan @ 14 April 2004,22:47)i am looking for the complete set of starfleet episodes recorded from british tvI'd like to point out that Chris S only provides copies of the CUT US videos, not the "off the TV" eps that you requested. I can provide these but only in PAL format. Does your video player not support these..?
F-Zero-One - the Star Fleet / X Bomber site.....http://www.starfleetxbomber.com