X-Bomber DVD Box Set

Chat about collectables, videos
AndyThomas

X-Bomber DVD Box Set

Post by AndyThomas »

Presumably you actually mean "X-Bomber" rather than "Bomber X" - the latter being what the series was called in France. Also, those numbers are for the individual discs - if you search on Google for PIBD-7245 you'll get several hits for the box set, including the original site that was found here:http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.htm ... -7245which now includes an image of the box set. Obviously translation is a bit of an issue but I have seen it below the 30,000 Yen mark - postage would also be something to take into consideration of course. Perhaps others can recommend similar sites if other people are interested. If you don't have any web space, just email images to me and I'll display them.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Shane

X-Bomber DVD Box Set

Post by Shane »

That was a speedy delivery wasn't it fireball? They were only released in Japan on friday.I got confirmation of my order yesterday from cd japan. 4-6 days delivery time by express mail.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Shane

X-Bomber DVD Box Set

Post by Shane »

Have you sent Andy any images yet? It would be good to see what the set looks like. What's in the booklet that comes with the set? On the subject of diferent versions of the show, over on ebay at the moment there's an auction for a set of Bomber X videos, pretty pricey though. I think our very own Mark (The guy who said he owned the Makara puppet but never prooved it) is auctioning them. It'll be interesting to see if they go or not.Shane.(Edited by Shane at 6:12 pm on Dec. 5, 2002)
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
CondorJoe

X-Bomber DVD Box Set

Post by CondorJoe »

Ah yes Mark. the guy that said he had sent me star force the ultimate weapon video 12 times by post but never arrived, and thats 12 videos not 12 time he told me ^_^;. And where the bleeps that makara and battle cruiser he was always going on about?
AndyThomas

X-Bomber DVD Box Set

Post by AndyThomas »

It's gone up to six discs now has it? Mark, you have to realise that you have virtually zero credibility around here and your creation of new accounts narks me off as well. If you actually have something to contribute, then contribute. Otherwise stop wasting people's time.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator