Quality Video Copies

Chat about collectables, videos
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

BOING!Just so everyone knows I am still churning them out!
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Just a quick word to anyone who is waiting for a response from me regarding Starfleet videos.I am still catching up on videos due to Glasto and a 2 week trip to Spain. Don't worry, I will get round to all of you. Thanks.
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
Project2501

Quality Video Copies

Post by Project2501 »

Hi Chris, are you around at the moment? I sent you an e-mail a couple of days ago asking how I could get copys of Star Fleet, but so far no reply...If you (or anyone else reading this) can help please get in touch with me at project_2501a@hotmail.comThanks^^
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

I did get your E-mail but I am a bit busy at the moment. I will get around to you, don't worry.
Chris Snape

Quality Video Copies

Post by Chris Snape »

Thanks to all of you for leaving feedback. I'm actually getting some for a change. I guess my instructions are clear enough now.Anyhow just a mail to say thanks and the production is still moving merrily forward.
Bjorn Atle

Quality Video Copies

Post by Bjorn Atle »

I  would just say thank you to Chris for the Star Fleet copies he made for me last year. We have realy enjoyed them over here in Norway. Keep on the good work