DVD??

Chat about collectables, videos
Boldyboy

DVD??

Post by Boldyboy »

Well thanks for the quick reply. it is a crappy fuzzy copy and looks like it was taken fromn an old vhs tape,it has menus and some extras but these seem to have been done by a fan.not worth £9.99,now im after a refund.
Crash

DVD??

Post by Crash »

Hah, I dare say it mighta helped if you'd said where you ordered it from. Unfortunately "seems to have been done by a fan" is as good as you're going to get I'm afraid. Maybe you'd like to harrangue the company that owns the license to X-Bomber for us, so that they'll release an official version.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Boldyboy

DVD??

Post by Boldyboy »

they are ALL copies,however they are watchable,well the (second copy) was ,i was watching disc1 when it froze so i emailed the seller and they then sent me a better copy.not sure whether it is worth £9.99 though.
Boldyboy

DVD??

Post by Boldyboy »

Cant say as i bought the 2 disc set,it really isnt that bad and can be bought for a fiver,i just happend to click on the first copy i saw,the series is great though,even after all these years,ive not finished watching it yet as ive been watching it with my 3 year old lad.
Boldyboy

DVD??

Post by Boldyboy »

upraded my xbox 360 with a 1080i hdtv and the difference to the copy is phenominal,its still slightly grainy and block in some places due to it not being original but a lot better,also my brother works in Hong Kong and he reckons he can get an original copy on R3 DVD,if so il get the price and let you all know.